O’Rourke Hospitality Marketing is a leading hotel marketing firm specializing in Internet marketing, website design and development, mobile marketing and creative services.
We are seeking a Marketing Coordinator with 1+ years of experience to join our in-house team. The ideal candidate will have experience with digital marketing channels such as SEO, PPC, display advertising, social media and email marketing. You should be an individual that can efficiently and effectively manage various projects and tasks at one time. You should posses a strong passion for marketing and its impact in the hospitality space.
- Conduct and implement on-site SEO audits for existing and new client websites.
- Manage network of content writers for SEO content strategy campaigns and post content to client sites.
- Set up PPC campaigns, including creation of keywords, ads and campaign structure and handle ongoing changes.
- Create and set up banner ad/display campaigns for retargeting and Facebook
- Create social media content calendars and schedule content on social networks.
- Set up Google Analytics and automated reports based on O’Rourke’s reporting format.
- Coordinate print and digital marketing projects, such as print ads, banner ads, emails, landing pages,
- Coordinate multiple projects across various client/vendor relationship
Position Requirements include:
- Bachelor´s degree in Marketing, Communications, or other relevant major required.
- 1+ years in digital marketing, hospitality experience a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and the Internet.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Strong time management, project management, and problem solving skills
- Extremely strong writing and proofreading skills
- Outstanding verbal / written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to handle multiple ongoing tasks with changing priorities
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
O’Rourke Hospitality Marketing offers a competitive salary based on experience, and a benefits package that includes dental, medical, life insurance and 401K.
To apply, please submit cover letter with salary requirements and resume.
Job Type: Full-time