OʼRourke Hospitality Marketing, LLC, a leading hotel digital marketing agency based in the Greater Boston area, is seeking a Project Manager. The ideal candidate should have solid organizational and communication skills with natural relationship-building abilities. He/she will be a liaison between new and long-standing hotel digital marketing clients and internal resources — including account managers, digital analysts, designers, developers and copywriters.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 2-3 years experience in a hotel or marketing agency environment
- Skilled at multi-tasking, meeting established deadlines, and delivering high-quality work
- Capable of managing 20+ website projects at once; including creating sitemaps
- Proven experience with trafficking multiple projects and client/vendor deliverables
- Experience managing a variety of projects, including but not limited to banner ads, email marketing campaigns and landing pages is a plus
- Ability to clearly articulate project details and workflow to internal team
- Experience with building social media posting schedules and content
- Ability to understand and work in accordance with client brand standards, goals and objectives
- Ability to think proactively, and be very thorough
- Excellent proofreading skills
- Self-driven, organized, and able to work well independently
- Exceptional attention to detail and good follow-through
- A desire to work within an small entrepreneurial environment with a client-first attitude
- Previous hotel/hospitality marketing experience is a plus
O’Rourke Hospitality Marketing offers a competitive salary based on experience, and a benefits package that includes paid time off, medical and 401K.
To apply, please submit cover letter with salary requirements and resume.
Job Type: Full-time