A Hotelier’s Complete Guide to the Revenue-Boosting Benefits of Conversational Marketing
If you’re still using website contact forms to jumpstart your hotel’s weddings and special events sales process, you’re leaving untapped opportunity on the table.
In today’s digital-first world, consumers expect near-instant gratification and a high degree of control — not to wait days or even weeks to hear back from a salesperson after submitting a form.
Technology has evolved, and so should your events marketing strategy. Enter conversational marketing.
Conversational marketing is a transformative way to engage prospects, instantly answer their questions, and qualifying them for events — all without picking up the phone or opening your email. Better yet? This automated approach has the potential to significantly increase your site tours and events revenue.
Download our white paper to learn:
- What conversational marketing is
- How it supports hotels in engaging and qualify leads
- Why conversational marketing is a better fit for today’s consumers
- How conversational marketing can increase your weddings and events sales while reducing costs and creating efficiency gains
- The compelling financial case for investing in conversational marketing